Your achievements in life are determined by what is given to you at the time of birth, by your actions and by the environment.
To maximize your results during the year of the Rabbit 2023 and have an excellent year, practice The Five Morning Habits to Win the Day and use your environment according to the feng shui recommendations explained below.
Feng shui is about location, direction and time for this reason the best feng shui practice is to locate yourself in the place where there is favorable energy or to do what is favorable to be done in the place where you are at.
During the year of the Rabbit 2023 the best places to be are South, North, Southwest and West
To find those places in your home or office, superimpose a 3x3 grid on your floor plan and determine its orientation with a compass as follows:
Go to the center of the place, hold a compass in your hands pointing towards any direction and stay still until the compass stops moving. Mark that direction on the corresponding box and then label the other boxes accordingly.
During the year of the Rabbit 2023, stay in the South, North or Southwest if you are looking for money, but you must still have a plan to get it.
- Locate yourself in the South if your plan is to work hard or convert prospects into clients.
- Locate yourself in the North if your plan is related to investments.
- Locate yourself in the Southwest if your plan requires you to connect with mentors, advisors, or people of power.
If what you want is power and authority and not necessarily more money, locate yourself in the West.
If you are not interested in feng shui for prosperity but you are interested in feng shui for love, the place to be is the Center. This is also a good location to enhance all your personal relations, even the business ones, or to reach academic achievements, or to gain clarity regarding the right path to take to reach success.
The worse sector of the year is Northwest, the best practice is to avoid it: Don’t sleep there, don’t work there, don’t spend time there every day and don’t come into your house through a door in that location. If you don’t have any choice, do the following:
- If you don’t have any other place to stay, diminish the strength of the unfavorable energy placing heavy metal objects in that location.
- If you don’t have any other doors to enter your place, divert the energy: locate a screen right inside the door to force you, your visitors and the flow of Qi to go to the North or the West before actually going inside the rest of the place.
Another sector that is not so favorable is the East. Staying there could cause illness..
Southeast and Northeast are not so recommended either because they could cause arguments and discord, however, you may use them for the following purposes:
- Locate yourself in the Southeast if you want to shake up your life and reach any type of transformation, or give up a bad habit. It could be painful but at the end you could achieve your goal. Anyways, it is better not to use the sector if you have relationship problems because you could end up breaking up.
- Locate yourself in the Northeast if you want to make sure you get your message across, but people may still find you very aggressive..
If you can't locate your bed, your desk, or your couch to spend 6 or more hours a day in the location that suits your needs, you can activate the energy in that location to get the benefits.
Feng Shui is not just about achieving harmony in one’s living environment, it is also about achieving specific goals, but you must take action to reach those goals to benefit from the energy.
Feng shui creates opportunity but it is your responsibility to turn those opportunities into actual gains.
Comments powered by CComment