As incredible as it may seem, we are already going through the last quarter of 2018 and soon in America and in many other places of the world people will be celebrating different holidays that constitute the prelude to New Year’s Eve.
We were all born to be happy so let’s explore some tips to make these holidays even happier:
- Enjoy #Halloween decorating your place in orange that is fire element and represents passion and in black that is water element and represents wisdom. But to be safe and avoid bad tricks during 2018, don’t place real fire or real water on the west, north or southeast sectors during Halloween month.
- Take advantage of Halloween to boost your descendant's luck displaying pumpkins that in Chinese culture signify sons. Display even more if you want to conceive boys.
- In Chinese culture BATS symbolize #GoodFortune. Display as many as you want during Halloween month to boost your good luck. Display them upside down to imply that happiness is already by your side.
- The sweet taste in food represents earth energy and it goes along well with the earth energy of the stomach. Enjoy Halloween candy as long as it is not in excess, it could promote stomach health.
- During Halloween month feel free to decorate in orange that is fire element and in black that is water element but don’t forget to balance the environment adding yellow or earth tones that stand for earth element, white or metal tones that stand for metal element, and green tones that stand for wood.
- During the holiday season stay safe keeping quiet the north sector of your place. Don’t light up candles or fire places there. This is a practice of good #FengShui.
- If the holidays make you feel down, open the curtains, open the windows, turn the lights on and let the YANG energy flow. Overcome the depressing YIN energy with lights, music, bright colors and love.
- Boost the love energy during the holidays displaying flowers in the north, south, east and west sectors of your living space. Instead of flowers you may place your #ChristmasTree in the south or east as well.
- Decorate your #ThanksGiving table in orange and gold tones and boost your abundance luck adding some oranges that in Chinese culture symbolize gold.
- Avoid arguments and tension at holiday tables sitting your guests facing any of their favorable directions. Go to my BaZi Calculator and determine their #Gua or Life Star using their birth date (there is no need to enter their hour of birth). The Gua or Life Star shows up on the results page as part of the table on the right-hand side. If they are 2, 6, 7 or 8, sit them facing West, Southwest, Northeast or Northwest. If they are 1, 3, 4 or 9, sit them facing North, South, East or Southeast.
- During the cool holiday season warm up your body and increase your #Happiness with red foods like tomatoes, red beans, red beets, red bell peppers, red apples, strawberries and raspberries to name some.
- Nothing brings more #Abundance than #Gratitude. Invite abundance into your life feeling grateful at Thanks Giving. If needed, fake it until you make it because it also works. #HappyHolidays #GoodLuck
Comments powered by CComment